Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Blogs.

[JD]

So last Tuesday started a new section in the current chapter of my life. Like I said in my last post I am now being able to commit all day Tuesday to Clubhouse and raising our support! I am going to try and begin posting a new blog every Tuesday and keep everyone up to date with all our happenings. It is truly a blessing to be able to do the work you love.

God has also blessed our photography business! I am meeting with a couple here in the next few weeks to talk about shooting their wedding. If the choose to use us, this will give me 4 weddings in June. I will have a wedding the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th Saturday in June with me being in Guatemala the 4th weekend! This has been a huge blessing because it is supplying us with extra income to purchase some extra photo/video gear for Guatemala and put towards paying off our Jeep!


Thanks for your continued support and prayers,

JD Jones


Prayer request:

Bethany has been offered a Home Health position with the hospital she is currently at. This position would give her better hours and less stress. Pray that God gives direction.

I have been struggling lately about whether or not to continue seminary next semester and if so what degree I should pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment